Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Trendy food, trendy food

Finnish people are so funny. Yes I'm generalizing. Again. Again George from shitland is going to get angry to me by emailing "I have one friend from Finland and he said it's not like that". Suck balls, George. I bet I have bigger friend connection in Finland than your imaginary Finnish friend.

Ok, temper down.

Every now and then there jumps up some new food trend in Finland. If you mention word "Avocado pasta" to someone Finnish, they will straight away start telling you how delicious it is. It was a huge trend a year ago. Some markets ran out of avocados because of this. Then there was horse meat trend after Findus scandal. Also there has been rhubarb pie trend. But the biggest was definitely avocado pasta trend.

Now avocado pasta has got something that competes: kale chips. E V E R Y B O D Y talks about kale chips. Shut up George, when I say EVERYBODY I'm not only generalizing, I am also pointing to whole Finland.

I havent tasted kale chips, but my cousin made them yesterday and said her apartment smelled like death after that. Maybe I stick on seaweed chips with wasabi taste...

Ps. I forgot: there was also coconut oil trend. I am victim of that trend too.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!