Tuesday, 9 October 2012

A song about culture arriving in Helsinki

I lazy translate it with Google.


Culture arrived here in Helsinki
I was up against it now only
Culture arrived here in Helsinki
I am so very glad that

Culture arrived here in Helsinki
Culture arrived here in Helsinki
And it, and it ...
to comfort my mind

Culture arrived here in Helsinki
Already it was high time to tullakin
Yes because it is already here in a long time was needed
So, yes it was expected

Culture arrived here in Helsinki
Culture arrived here in Helsinki
Yes it is a long time already expected
and, with only some

Culture arrived here in Helsinki
Culture arrived here in Helsinki
Yes it is a long time for a much-needed
And yes, it is already expected

Culture arrived here in Helsinki
I was, of course, it is faced with
Warm heart and an open heart
I took that course in culture

Culture arrived here in Helsinki
Culture arrived here in Helsinki
And for that I am happy
when it was needed here for a long time
and expected and hoped for

HFUT is rising again!