Sunday, 8 April 2012

Finnish guys and fear of showing emotions

I've been writing about Finnish men quite a bit. I had problems in connecting with men. If I fell in love with someone, he faded me. He was afraid.

Even if he was the one who cantacted me and it took a while me to warm up for him, but after I did warm up, he reached his goal and faded.

How about now?

Well, as I'm now slightly known person (some people consider me as a celebrity as my face is on television), how have the attitudes of men changed towards me? Well, that's for sure that a lot more men try to hit on me. And they are trying to hit on me harder than before, in a more self-confident way.

It feels stupid. It feels wrong.
(pic from FFFFound.com)

Before I didn't matter that much, but now as I'm "something" I'm more interesting? That's pretty narrow-minded.

I had also one guy coming and telling me that "I would have started a relationship with you, but there wasn't that feeling with you". With that guy we had a complicated thing going on for 1.5 years. I think that wasn't true either. I think if there are two people, and they are brave to show their feelings to each other, then there will be that feeling. But if you two are pussies (like we were) the feeling couldn't show up, because there was more fear.

Sometimes I think people don't think enough. They are giving the power for fear. People who try to hit on me now that I'm "famous" are also pussies. I think they should think all chicks are equal with me. They think that I'm special, because my face is showing off from television.

BLAH! 

Some guy gave me his number yesterday. I put it behind my ear - literally. There's a saying in Finnish when someone invites you in some place or something and you are not sure if you can make it: "I'll put it behind my ear". Maybe it's en English too, don't know.
Glad I'm going to Berlin next week and there I will be nobody again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!