Monday, 9 April 2012

Cafe Talo

This post might sound a bit pervert, but it's all true...

It was sunday and I went for a coffee with my friend, Sarah. We decided to go to a place called Cafe Talo. I work in a bar, so I never look at bartenders or coffee shop workers like that. We went in and my eyes jumped out from my face: how can there be so many good looking guys working in this place?!

The place itself is nice and during sundays there's brunch. It's also a nice place to sit in the evening and drink wine. The atmosphere is just excellent. Upstairs is slightly more intimate, while downstairs reminds European restaurants with it's big windows to Hämeentie and hall style interor design.

During weekdays Cafe Talo serves Italian style food with a Finnish twist.

I really advice to try this place out. Even if you are not looking for good looking guys, try it just for Cafe Talo's sake!

Address:

Hämeentie 2 b
00530 Helsinki

How to get?
Metro to Hakaniemi, trams 3B, 6, 7A, 9... Walking from central to Hakaniemi is delightful as well.

Serving hours:
Mon 11 am - 00 pm
Tue-Fri 11 am - 02 am
Sat 12 pm - 02 am
SU 12 pm - 5 pm (Brunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!