Monday, 6 February 2012

Arabia and WDC

Arabia has launched a cup collection for Helsinki Design Capital 2012. The mug is designed by Kaj Frack in 1952, and the print is designed by Miira Zukale, especially for this happening.

I got one cup from organizers of WDC as we had their happening at my work. Straight away I fell in love with the prints and as I love Arabia, I become so happy that I could sleep this mug next to me every night from now on.

If you are coming to Finland, get your own cup! I think these are going to be very valuable after something like 20 years. Rarity.



Don't these mugs make you happy or what? A very nice souvenir too!

(PS. this post is old and these mugs are pretty much not available anymore in shops. You can get them still from Rakuten Global Market)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!