Saturday, 25 February 2012

503rd issue: Flow Festival

The biggest and coolest music festival in Helsinki must be Flow Festival. Last year there was so many people, that it was almost impossible to move. I preferred listening to electronic music in one place and danced my feet broken. Musical satisfaction has lasted until this day and now I have started to wait for Flow again.

So I had to make a Flow post, and as there are many confirmed artists already, it's easy to make this post.

What I'm waiting?
- Pinch
- Nicolas Jaar
- Four Tet & Caribou DJ set

What else's there?
- Bon Iver and his beard
- The Black Keys
- Ane Brun
- Black Twig (A good Finnish band!)
- The War on Drugs
...etc...

More artists will be confirmed... The Raveonettes should come. I still think I will be enjoying the electronic music side of Flow... And of course the lightning, which is always awesome! 

When is Flow? 
8.-12.8.12

More information here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!