Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Greetings from Japan!

Yahuu, I'm here. After working hard, after an very hectic autumn, I made it. I took a 3,5 weeks holiday and flew to my favorite city - Tokyo.

Greetings from here - from the most inspiring city in the World!

BTW: HElsinki is now officially the Design Capital of the World for 2012! Whippey. I have my opinion about this whole year. Also The President elections are coming, actually strating in 2 weeks! Aaaaand sooo many things has happened in Helsinki, so maybe this brake was good. Now I have so much to write about.

Ps. as I have told, I'm on a Finnish tv program called "Iholla", starting on March. It's about my personal life, uuuu...... You can see the trailer here (only in Finnish)

HAPPY NEW YEAR and remember to the most important thing: remember to think about yourself. This year is about You and Your dreams coming true! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!