Sunday, 4 September 2011

362nd issue: Finnish people love to complain

I'm not sure if I have written about this before, but as it seems that nothing happens, I will keep on repeating myself...

I will generalize again, because there are so many people doing this that it's not worth of putting the amount in procents.

Where I'm coming is that complaining faceless and finding always the negativity of everything is our favorite aspect. Why? I don't know WHY, but I know that it has something deeper inside it: feeling like outsider and starting to blame other people for that.

I was just reading news about Punajuuri Block Party which was held yesterday in Punavuori. There was similar party in Kallio about a month ago and it was a success. These happenings sucked lot's of people in them as there was free music and other stuff around. I think the best part of this kind of parties are that people come together.

What's up?

Well, as I was reading the news about yesterdays party, I couldn't avoid seeing the comment box after the news:

"Again a very good reason to trash/shit around the surrounding" - Sirkku


"Circenses for common people" - hohhoi

(Comments from here)

Seriously? 

I understand that there's freedom of speech, but c'mon, those complaining people seem like they don't have any other life than sit at home and feel angst towards society. We don't even want to get cosmopolitan and try to make Helsinki a better place, we hate everything new. And by the way, Russians may attack any moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!