Monday, 22 August 2011

BUUUSSSYY!!!

Hi you all!

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post anything. I've been extremely busy: this weekend I was in Berlin filming a documentary. Today my school starts and tomorrow I have a job interview. Also I have to finish my other documentary. Oh, and after 1.5weeks I'm going to Istanbul to see my grandmother (yessss!). Actually I'm going to make a documentary of her aswell while I'm there.

Lot's of things happening, huh!

On friday (28.8.11) it's the Night of The Arts (Taiteiden yö) in Helsinki. If you are in Helsinki, just prefer walk around the central (Töölönlahti especially). There are heaps of things happening! Check more information from here.Remember to take a bottle of red wine with you :)

Also on saturday I will be filming documentary and on friday I have a DJ gig, meaning I will be the DJ! hihiiiiiiii :)

NOW I HAVE TO RUN!!!

Ps. I have so much thing to write about but I just don't have time. Lot's of things has happened....hahahah......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!