Saturday, 13 August 2011

344th issue: Flowing away

Yesterday I was happy to hear that I got press+photo pass for Flow festival.Everything organizes after all, so this is one reason why not to stress. Ok, a bit stress is decent, but if it comes a daily routine, then just relax!



Well, I was on a mission yesterday: I filmed my best friends gig. I had two cameras on, other one was taking wide angle picture from stand and with other one I was going around. Yeah.

It was Sarah's and Non Persons first gig together. Listen to their track:

Sarah Kivi - Leikkokukka (Non Person Live Remix) by nonperson


Before Röyksopp gig.

Also Röyksopp  had a nice surprise: Karin Dreijer Andersson (also known from Fever Ray and The Knife) climbed to the stage with her fantastic voice to sing this: 



Or I hope it was her... she was all covered up... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!