Thursday, 11 August 2011

343rd issue: 24h market in Kallio!

Food market Alepa has answered for my silent calls about getting a 24h market in Kallio. I'm especially kind of a person who stays up late (or until early in the morning). Also one thing is that I never have anything too much at my home, meaning food products. All I have is lentils and rice, but sometimes I start wanting something else in the night. Like ice cream...

I can never buy a litre of ice cream, because I won't stop eating it and I will replace my meals with it. Yesss.....No self control...

Now I can go to market any time of the night! This market is less than 1 km away from me. There's one 24h Alepa in Töölö, but it's too far away. And I think this Alepa in Kallio will make much betetr business than the one in Töölö, because in Kallio there are lot's of people who live like vampires.

Adress?
Hämeentie 25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!