Tuesday, 2 August 2011

328th issue: A new restaurant...

I was happy to see that my japanese friends are going to open a restaurant soon near by! I don't know yet their list, and sure it's going to be a surprise. But I believe it's going to be gooood!

I've been always saying, a good sushi chef can only come from Japan. In Japan they understand, other sushi's are just bad copies. In Japan they respect food, they pay super attention for the ingridients. This is why you should prefer eating in Japanese owned Japanese restaurants.

But we will see, I will go and taste what restaurant Hoshito has to offer. I believe I wont be unsatisfied.

Hoshito
Mäkelänkatu 22. (in Vallila)
Trams 3B/T and 9.

GANBATTE!

Check out more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!