Thursday, 16 June 2011

298th issue: Finland is slightly depressed

It was warm warm warm for about one week. People got drunk drunk drunk for the whole week. Then the bad weathers came, the weather is low pressure and humidity is high. A bit like exotic weather, like during the rainy season in Japan.

I was thinking why I'm depressed, I'm not eating right? I've been drinking too much? A crisis with a man caused me this? I tried to fix the problem with chocolate.

Then I called my mother and she said she's depressed too. I called Laura, who was depressed too. Then I started to ask around if people are depressed, and suddenly I noticed almost everybody were depressed!

I'm not alone. We're going through national depression in Finland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!