Tuesday, 7 June 2011

290th issue: Finnish designer: Daniel Palillo

When I first saw Daniel Palillo's clothing, my first though was "Japan." His designings are just straight from the streets of Harajuku. I don't say it's bad, I actually like it, because I love Tokyo and everything that brings my favorite place into my mind is good! Especially Palillos designings remind me of Tsumori Chisato.

But this is how his designings effected me personally. I can see many people disliking Palillo's designings, especially narrow minded people who rather buy their t-shirts from Jack & Jones. But we don't care about those suckers. Support your local artists as long as it's possible.

Palillo is from Helsinki and that's the reason I'm writing about him. And I want to focus in his designings for children. Palillos collection for children was released around beginning of 2011, but as I haven't been thinking before about buying present's for children, I haven't been interested about anything that has something to do with children. But as my friends just got a new baby boy... hahaaa.... guess what.......


(Pic from here)
Monster or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!