Saturday, 4 June 2011

285th issue: BOYCOTT TÖÖLÖ!

Today is the day when schools end. Today is the day Helsinki is filled with young teenagers. Today was the day I started to hate Töölö.

Töölö is known for snob people, who are just living in Helsinki central to live in Helsinki central. They could live in Espoo in a huge house, but they want to live in central. Their choise. When you live in the central, you just have to get along with people. You have to get along with cyclists, people with skateboards, people with rollerblades... People who are under wheels have their eyes open and especially if you dare to cycle in the central, you have to be very good on driving a bike.

I'm very good with my bike, I always stay aware of people, I have my eyes open. I never complain if people walk in cycling roads, if they are in my way I just tell them that I'm coming and now they need to be aware.

Today me, Laura and Marc were cycling in Töölö. In that part there isn't a street for cycling and you will have to drive with busses or you can prefer safer route: walking road. Especially after 10pm I think it's ok to drive in walking road because there isn't that many people around, but as it's slightly dark bus drivers might not see the cyclists.

Today there was only this crazy bit*ch and her ugly dog and son in the street where we were cycling. She was well dressed, I could say a snob. She yelled after us "THIS IS NOT A FUCKING CYCLING STREET!" and I stopped my bike, which I do always if someone yells after me. This way we can have a small chat face to face, instead of nasty yelling. Also this way I make teh person responsible of what she/he says and see if they can talk calm and look at eyes and give me a good reason why I can't cycle in this street. Their opinion.

But this bitch was insane. This around 40 year old woman came to me and started to yell at my face. She sure wasn't looking even into my eyes, I tried to get an eyecontact with her, but no way. I told her that she can now talk, that she doesn't have to yell, because I'm 20cm away from her. But no, she was swearing and saying that we should go and drive our bicycles somewhere else. I told her that I don't want to compete against busses, but she just kept yelling. Then I ask what's the problem and she said "I HAVE THIS DOG AND IT CAN GET HURT!"

Excuse me?

I told her that her dog is peeing in the streets, what about that? Sure she said "no it doesn't pee in the streets!" Of course it pees in the street, all the dogs do. If not always,  sometimes. Then I said ok, I will continue now, but this bitch grabbed from my bike. This is when my friend Laura came and said "let it go NOW!" but that bitch kept her hold. I just wanted her to attack me, because then I could sue her and get lot's of money out from her, because I was acting calm and she was just insane. I bet her son was embarrassed, and if he wasn't embarrassed, he will be after a few years.

I know women in this age: she's been married for 20 years, her husband is fucking other women and this woman is feeling lonely and furstrated. This way she can only release her furstration. But I say: go and see a psychologist and move away from the city.

Sharing is caring, bitches can drown in hell. I HATE TÖÖLÖ. I hate people in Töölö.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!