Tuesday, 24 May 2011

275th issue: Flow festival and Open source stage

Flow festival offers an opportunity for people to vote for an artist to come and play in the festival. This is sponsored by Heineken, so I can bet it's not about money... So, one of my friend came up with an idea: he want's Turkish singer Erkin Koray to come and play in Flow festival.

What a fantastic idea! When my dad was young hippie, he was a fan of Koray, so what would be better for me than going to Erkin Koray's gig with my dad. So pleace vote for Erkin Koray and I will go to a music festval with my dad for the first time. And he would be the happiest man!

You can vote Erkin Koray to come and play in Flow Festival HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!