Wednesday, 18 May 2011

258th issue: Korean design

I have totally missed a very nice exhibition which is running at the moment in Design museum. It's about Korean traditional design facing the modern design.

After I visited Korea in 2007, I became a big fan of this country. Especially Seoul which was exactly like this exhibition: it was a very interesting mixture of traditional art and postmodern art. I got so highly inspired after my visit. So, this exhibition is also a must for me. Hopefully for you too!

Name?
Korean design - between tradition and modernity

Where?
Design museo,
Korkeavuoren katu 23

Until?
29.5.11

Note!
Summer opening hours: 11am - 6pm

PS. At the same time there's running exhibition about Marimekko!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!