Friday, 6 May 2011

223rd issue: I'm a bum

Yes, that's right. I decided to start using my charm for finding sponsorships. I don't have any advertisments here, but I could have some, some useful for travelers coming to Helsinki. First what came to my mind was, that I need a HD recording camera.

I want to start making those mini documentaries about Helsinki for Urban Travelers. So, I sent a few emails. It would be a perfect way to advertise at the same time products, because my blog has lot's of visitors and all the time I'm mentioning here shops and places where to visit, so if I would get some sponsors, I could show everything better and more specialized. Also I want to advertise stuff I like, what I find useful, especially what would make you getting a better taste of Helsinki. Or memories of Helsinki. Some of the things I just have to write now from pretty distant, because I don't have experience on everything.

Let's see, if I can get sponsors. If not, I will have to wait until next year......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!