Thursday, 5 May 2011

218th issue: Helsinki hairstylin'

I had a black hair for a long time. My natural color is not blonde, it's kind of ash brown. Very Turkish color. I noticed that black hair style I had before is pretty popular here (especially in Helsinki), so I decided to turn into a red head. Or actually it was an accident, but very good accident. And black is so...black. Life is so easy when you have a black hair: you can wear everything, your hair looks always so "healthy" etc etc... life is just wonderful and easy when you have a black hair (haha).

Black wasn't bad at all, but me and my friend Laura have our own opinion of black and white hair: men are scared of those girls. Honestly, we are sure about this!

Scary

Not scary.
I'm scary always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!