Tuesday, 24 May 2011

10 000 !

One zero zero zero zero... that's the total amount of people who have visited my blog in 2,5 months! Some fashion blogs suck this much people in one day, but I'm just writing about Finland and Helsinki (and a bit about my life in Helsinki...).. This shows that Helsinki interests people world wide.

I'm glad to see so many people seeking information about this great city, Finnish culture and also interested about reading my thoughts about everything. Some people think my writings are crap, some say I bring new perspective, but the most important thing is that people read my writings. The world needs new perspectives, we are so badly ruled by politics. The World needs voice of normal people!

And that's social media that makes all this possible. GRAZIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!