Wednesday, 27 April 2011

184th issue: Who are the new politician from True Finns: Teuvo Hakkarainen

http://www.hs.fi/thickbox/video/1135265668070?KeepThis=true

*Note: this is a free translation by me!*

It's on ly in Finnish but in this insert Teuvo is tasting the first day in the Parliament. First he is asked, is this like the first day at school,

Teuvo answers: "Everything is new and weird. I have to learn so many things..."

Then he says "I'm used to do things that I know how to do. Now I have to do what I know.." (Meaning he has to try to do things he knows in the Parliament, as a politician....)

Teuvo was working in a sawmill factory, which his family own. So the interviewer asks, f Teuvo is going to miss sawmill and Teuvo says:

"I miss it already."

Dude, you are now in the Parliament....

Then Hakkarainen gets serious..

"It's this immigrationthing that has to be done changes. We don't want here robbers running around. We need to get rapid conversion in our law straight away. "

And now it comes:

"I know one guy from Viitasaari, who's son is working as a border patrol. He told that a nigger man comes and says (in Finnish) "asylum" and he doesn't know how to say anything else, and straight away he is accepted as an immigrant (in Finland). "

He continues:

"Well, I don't know, but like this it is. And all the muslims are hanging around here and yelling around. They are yelling at 5am "UUGGHH""

Hmm...... who voted for this jerk?

Note!
He is basing everything on what he has heard. He uses very bad and unsophisticated Finnish,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!