Thursday, 7 April 2011

124th issue: Neighborhood lovin'

My friend was complaining to me, that his neighbor guy is having a very active sex life. As well the older houses don't have so thick walls, so my friend is listening the girl screaming "AAH AAH AAH" several times a day.

This bring to my mind what happened in my neighbor a month ago: suddenly I started to hear voices of living from my neighbor and I was happy that some other people make noise too. But then it started to be constant: all night long the girl was screaming.

This continued for 2 weeks, until one night I hard the girl crying. BINGO! I knew this is the end!

And so it was. No more sleepless nights!

Hahha, how classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!