Thursday, 7 April 2011

121st issue: Start a business in Finland

"Long lasting effect!", "Number one brand in Japan!", "Superb results!"

And you make lot's of money, or do you?

My friend showed me an eyelash tonic, that makes eyelashes grow. When I saw the price I went insane, 99€ on discount, real price 145€. Wow, must be super product, huh! Then I looked at the product closer and it looked like I have seen it before somewhere..

I turned my head to my right and looked at my make up bag. And there it was - DHC eyelash tonic which I got from Japan. And how much was it in Japan? 7€! Seven god damn Euros! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7! SEVEN!

And in Finland they sell it with 99€. Now I understand how people get rich..

It has made my eyelashes grow, but 99€ instead of 7€ sounds pretty rip off.
(link from here)



Link to DHC eyelash tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!