Wednesday, 6 April 2011

118th issue: My style vol 1.

Ok, I'm fed up about politicians. I'm fed up with politics. I want  to take rest about those and for one week I'm going to play fashion blogger.

Also at the moment I have so many essays to finish, one is 16 pages in media culture and Im writing about Japanese adverting and it's graphical appearance. So I cant stay so focused on what's going on in Finland when I'm doing a research in totally another country.


Scarf: Chloe (from Japan), fake leather shorts: Lindex, jacket: age old from Turkey's H&M, boots: Sixtyseven, Stockings from Japan.

I was a bit suspicious about putting these stockings, because Finnish men have quite often very nasty mind... But I didn't get any comments, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!