Wednesday, 6 April 2011

116th issue: mid-season sale: spring

(This is a bit girly post)

Suddenly it feels everywhere is having huge discounts. Usually sales are not so good here, as you -  yeah -  find clothes ridiculously cheap, but then when you wear it, everyone has the same. What I usually do, is that I buy only black clothes from sale, if I buy anything. Usually I just buy full price.

But then I heard a hint from my cousin: Carlings had Swedish Acne jeans on supersale. Now 149€ jeans were 39€. I went there and what happened? They had just my size jeans there! I ended up buying two pairs.

I don't usually like jeans, because they make me feel like a man, but Acne jeans are my favorite, because of their cut. They have pretty high waist. Also Acne is very good quality, I have had one pair of Acne for now 1 year and they are still like brand new!

(Carlings a clothing store, sells clothes such as Tiger of Sweden, Nümph, Levis, Acne..etc. I don't even know all the brands)

There are two Carlings in central Helsinki, one in Kamppi shopping mall and one in Forum shopping mall. 

Usually underwear's and bra's are also stupidly expensive, you pay easy 15€ for a crappy set of bra+undie. But mid-season sale didn't let me down on this either: in Lindex there were lot's of bras+undies -50% and
-70%.

Also good discounts were in:

* Monki
* Weekday
* H&M
* Sokos (I bough very nice high heel sandals from Tamaris for 27€ (real price 57€))

Also there were super sales in Aleksi 13, which sells lot's of branded clothes, but I think it ended already.

Acne jeans 39€ (real price 149€) , Michael Kors shoes 70€ (real price 235€), T-shirt 4€ (real price 8€) and necklace for free from 2nd hand shop Fida, because the seller forgot to charge it and then gave it to me :)    

Also Stockmann has Hullut Päivät - "Madness Days" twice a year: spring and autumn. There I usually buy cosmetics, like a huge bottle of Clinique facial soap for 22€. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!