Monday, 28 March 2011

75th issue: Shocking news about Finland's forests

Our forests are not organic as I though. My mother who comes from Eastern Finland, a little place next to the Russian border, called Värtsilä, told that when she was a child the forests were manured from airplanes.

I did a little research and so it is now. So, all the berries and mushrooms in our forests are not as I though. Heart breaking. I always though that original forests the Mecca for organic stuff...

I don't want to know what they give to our bears... How about the fishes. They are forcing us to eat poison.

Leave the nature alone!

(Hiihihih, I can hear inside my head some Finnish person saying with monotone voice: "Esin, everything's not that black and white")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!