Thursday, 24 March 2011

63rd issue: Racism in Finland

After all the negative news about immigrants in Finland, after True Finns getting their voice loud out the result has come:

March 24th, 2011 place which helps immigrants to settle down and gives them place to sleep and eat has got it's share: some racist idiot went and set a fire there! The place gives place for 200 people.

I want you to watch the video in THIS WEB PAGE to know why I think the fire was set for a racist reason!

FINLAND IS GETTING MORE AND MORE RACIST!  THANK YOU TRUE FINNS, THANK YOU TIMO SOINI, THANK YOU JUHANI MÖNKKÖNEN, THANK YOU TONY HALME. THANK YOU FINNISH MEDIA!


I'm going to leave this nazi country!


And I hope the world end comes in 2012!


edit: 
ps. this is not yet the exact truth, it's only my opinion until police says that the fire was set for a reason by some person.  But you might understand why I take it so serious - because racism against immigrants has grown to horrible numbers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!