Saturday, 5 March 2011

16th issue: How to complain?

As we know, Finnish people are sensitive. If you just tell your opinion by yelling, will Finnish person get afraid and especially will it be attack to that person. Aggressive behavior is like eating A Finnish person alive.

I'm not teaching you how to lie, I'm just teaching how to not make a Finnish person upset.

Here are some tips, how to complain:

THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!!!

Smile and say "I don't usually like to complain but...anyway it was delicious!"


WHERE IS MY PORTION?!?!?! 


"Usually I have got very good service here, but this time it seems so busy...." then tell what you have on your mind. Remember to look like you are sympathizing the person.

I WAS BEFORE YOU!!!!!

"I'm sorry, I didn't know there's a line", so you pretend like you did the mistake. Finnish people don't like to say if they have made a mistake, because they think they make mistakes all the time. The whole life is mistake for us.

NO, YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT!!!

"Let's check from Google, I might be wrong too.." Usually Finnish person smoothens when you say first that you might be wrong.

I SAID CREDIT, NOT BANK!!!

"Maybe I didn't say it clear, I meant credit. What is it in Finnish by the way?"


YOUR PRODUCT IS CRAP!


"I don't like to complain, but my complain feels smaller than the problem I got from your product... It's surprising because your other products are excellent!"




What I mean, is that you have to always be a bit sorry because you have to complain. I can promise that this way everything works better.

We are sensitive, don't step on us :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HFUT is rising again!